January 24, 2019
We’re Hiring: Business Development Manager
You read that right! We’re hiring like crazy! Yes, this is the sign you’ve been waiting for.
We’re seeking a seasoned professional to join our team as a Business Development Manager. This position will report directly to the Founder & Principal. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in business or another relevant area with a minimum of five years of post-graduate sales or business development experience. Ideal candidates will have direct experience selling public relations.
This is an outside sales position that’s 100% commission based.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with Founder & Principal to develop annual sales program and goals
• Achieve quarterly sales objectives set by Founder & Principal
• Drive and manage the company sales pipeline
• Strategically identify and pitch new business opportunities
• Manage new business materials: Company deck, proposal, on-boarding paperwork, etc.
• Execute the proposal/RFP process
• Attend new business meetings with Founder & Principal
• Develop strong relationships with new business prospects
• Build and expand company presence through new business opportunities
• Represent company at industry events with ACPR Team
• Track new market and emerging trends
• Collaborate with ACPR Team to gain competitive insights
Basic job requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related area
• 5+ years of post-graduate sales or business development experience
• Experience selling public relations
• Excellent communication skills—verbal, written, and beyond—with a strong understanding of both the AP and creative writing styles
• Top-notch people and relationship-building skills
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Solid negotiation skills
• Quantifiable track record of success bringing on new business in prior roles
• Self-starter who requires little instruction, but is highly coachable and thrives on feedback
• Thinks big but with a bootstrap mentality
• Works well with a small team
• Passionate about the beauty, home, and lifestyle categories
• Champion for indie brands
All qualified candidates should send their resumes and a short statement explaining why they want to work at ACPR to: email@example.com.