October 8, 2019
10 Things I’m Loving With Cordelia Smith
1. Animal print anything! It’s never been on my radar, but all of a sudden I’m obsessed. I just purchased these beauties and the dress linked below.
3. Poshmark! I just discovered the website and have been shopping endlessly. I found some really great designer pieces for under $50.
4. My bathtub. This is an “always and forever” love. I take a bath almost every night, so I had to search for the perfect soaker tub. This one looks modern and fits in with our décor, and is incredibly comfortable.
5. Our new Autumn Equinox candle. I’m so happy with how this scent turned out and think it is my best work yet. It’s smoky and earthy, but also uplifting and fresh. It fills our entire apartment with scent and burns so clean.
6. My new facialist, Maria. I just started seeing her this summer, and not only does she make my skin absolutely glow, but she is so delightful to spend an hour with every month.
7. Drunk Elephant skincare. Earlier this year, my skin started really changing and reacting to everything that came near it. I tried so many different brands, then landed on Drunk Elephant. I never really got the whole “holy grail” of products thing until I tried this serum. Now if I’m without it, I can immediately see the difference in my skin. It’s definitely worth the price.
8. The dahlias that are blooming in my backyard. It’s really hard to find pretty cut flowers where I live, so I had to start growing them on my own. Dahlias are so easy to tend to and I’ve always had success with them. Right now I have a ton of the Café Au Lait blooming like mad in my yard.
9. Baking. In my next life I want to be a professional baker. This year, my New Year’s resolution was to bake a cake for every one of my employees’ birthdays, and it has been so much fun. I’ve always been a bit intimidated by baking, but I decided to just go for it and now I’m hooked. I want to tackle this recipe next for my husband, as he is a tequila aficionado.
10. Coffee table books. I love books, especially big gorgeous coffee table ones. My favorite way to waste a few hours is thrift store shopping for books. I’ve also found a few on Poshmark. I currently have this one, and this one is on my wish list.
Cordelia Smith is the Founder of Formulary 55, a Pueblo based line of cruelty free, vegan, and handmade bath, body, and home products. Not only is she one of our dear clients, she’s also one of Allyson’s most favorite people on Earth. We love her for her fearless approach to business, her nose for fragrance, her enviable style–she rocks Ulla Johnson like no other, and that she’s a fellow dogmom.