November 8, 2019
10 Things I’m Loving With Abbe Fenimore
1. I have recently added a few unique necklaces to my wardrobe and I’m in love with All The Wire’s pieces! I have a few of their necklaces, they make great layering pieces. I am also a big fan of supporting local designers here in Texas, plus their story is too cute!
2. Hadley Clay Studio pieces are my go-to for client gifts this Christmas! I love the attention to detail and all of the options she has to create something special. I have a coffee mug with each of our girls’ happy faces.
3. This blush pink Mettler cabinet has been the perfect pop of color for a few of our sorority house projects. It’s well made, comes with classic brass hardware, and the price is hard to beat! If blush isn’t your color, it also comes in white and navy!
4. I spotted this cozy Marfa sweatshirt at Free People and decided it needed to be in my closet! It will be perfect to throw on while lounging around the house, plus it looks great with skinny jeans and sneakers for running errands.
5. Goyard Dupes? Yes please! I have been looking for a large bag that I could use to carry my laptop, work files and other daily necessities. I love the look of the large Goyard tote as well as the bold saturated colors and classic neutrals, but no way am I going to drop that much dough! So, I snagged a few of these dupes on Amazon and they are spectacular! Go now and take your pick! Dig around on the “customers also viewed” section below and you will also find small makeup bags, clutches and wallets!
6. I recently discovered this hair/scalp sea salt scrub from a sample and decided to try it. It sounded weird—washing my hair with a salt scrub didn’t sound good. But, I tried it and have used the entire sample! I loved it so much that I splurged on a full size container and use it once a week to keep my scalp and strands healthy.
7. Traveling takes its toll on my skin and I am always on the hunt for natural products that will gently exfoliate and restore moisture after long trips. I discovered DFND through a friend and I loved that is was manufactured here in Dallas! The line gets to the point without overwhelming you with options! The facial mask and scrub combo has been a life saver for my skin. It has been the perfect addition to my skincare routine and works well with my other products.
8. I completely changed my diet last summer and began to make positive changes in how I ate, snacked, and thought about my health. I missed pasta the most and when I discovered Palmini’s pasta substitute made from Hearts of Palm I stocked up! We use the noodles for spaghetti at least once a week and now that they have launched their lasagna, we add that to the mix too. The website also gives you tons of recipes that are low carb and Keto friendly, plus you can buy everything on Amazon if that works better for you!
9. Supporting local artists has always been important to me when selecting art for my projects. I have worked with Dallas artist, Corinne Bizzle on a few commissioned pieces for projects and am a big fan of her work. She has a fabulous collection of minis and smalls that you can purchase directly from her site and I love using them when styling bookshelves and smaller areas in client’s homes.
10. Anything from Parker and Hyde! I have a few of their colorful cowhide and python clutches and one of my client’s gave me one of their gorgeous cuffs as a gift last year. They now have a full line of furniture complete with acrylic details and unique cowhide rugs in fun and funky colors!
Abbe Fenimore is the Founder and Principal Designer for Studio Ten 25, a Dallas based interior design studio. Abbe is a beloved longterm client and it’s safe to say that we’re obsessed with her style. We love her charm (we haven’t met someone who doesn’t want to be her friend–including us!), her passion for color and pattern in every application, her affinity for killer designer shoes, and that she’s a fellow dogmom.