September 10, 2020
10 Positive Affirmations We Love
Positive affirmations — you’ve heard all about them. They’re used to retrain your mind by challenging negative or unhelpful thoughts. Studies have shown that using uplifting language can combat stress (yes please!) and boost your overall health. Since we’re always looking for ways to level up at ACPR, we’re going to start incorporating them into our daily routines. If you want join us, we’ve compiled a list of our 10 favorite affirmations for you to try on your own.
1. My potential to succeed is limitless.
2. My imperfections make me unique.
3. I’m allowed to make mistakes, they don’t make up my whole story.
4. I’ll surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me.
5. I approve of myself and love myself deeply.
6. I have the power to create change.
7. I’m free to create the life I desire.
8. No amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.
9. Negative thoughts only have the power I allow them.
10. My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.